Thursday, October 1

What a wonderful Job!!

Today is our first day working in ward 7b (Neurology ward), as yesterday was our orientation day. We were given a talk about ED (Emergency Department) by Sister Wong .we only works for one day this week because we arrived at Sg.Buloh Hospital on Wednesday. I start my afternoon shift at 2pm, at first I don't know what to do? Our CI(clinical instructor) are not with me all the time....I'm am scared, Even though we are senior then the others, we don't have the confidence...Alhamdulillah...all the nurses there are nice and sporting. They teach me so many things, Today I’ve injected 2 patients...”seronok cucuk org...Hehehe"-I've given medication through oral, bolus and I've done subcutaneous injection...weeehooo GoOd Job!!....It's 20 minit left for me to go home when the Nurse call me and ask wether I can do suction or not. I had never done it before but I told the staff nurse that I want to do it and I need her to assist me...Pity aunt Zaharah...I’m sorry but that's my Job I’m just trying to help...I did tracheal and Oral Suction...-lovely JoB

No comments:

Post a Comment