Thursday, February 4

ya Allah !!! why now

Binatang ni namanya Varicella zoster...Virus yang menyerang aku...

Ya Allah....why now...

I'm turning 20 years old this coming August...people always say that we only get chicken pox when we were young!! and we only get it once in a life time... are you sure?? for me, not anymore....

I'm only allowed to come home once in a month....so I came home last Saturday and I started having fever. When I went to the clinic the Doc ask me to do blood test...thank God it was not dengue....but the next day I went to see my tutor and tell her that I have red dots all over my body....Principle Salma ask me to see the Doc once again.. again I went to the same clinic when the Doc first saw me she said"ehh semalam dah datang kan..."...then I say "yeh..semalam high fever..Hari ni badan naik bintik..."...then the Doc laugh and she said "ala darling, it’s Chicken pox lah sayang!!"...I ask her ...I got it before this...but the Doc say you can still get it for the 2nd time....So, I got 1 week MC...Pity me...Sekarang ni gatal hanya Tuhan jer yang tahu…tangan ni rasa nak garu jer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment