Tuesday, November 24

to who ever!!! i don't care



I just don’t understand...I try so hard not to hurt your feelings...I always think that if I be nice to you, u will love me more...but how could you do this to me...u annoys me...it irritates me...it hurt my feelings and why can't you be nice to me...please don’t yell at me...how can you yell at me when you never yell to her...I don’t know whether both of us have unsettled issues ….I’m glad that you’ve change a lot…but I just don’t understand you. Maybe I can’t understand you. What’s in your mind? I just wish I could read your mind so I know what to do and what I cannot do. So I will do only the things that you want me to. As long as it makes you happy.I just want you to know I just want you to be my @#$%^&.I'm so sorry if you hate me..

No comments:

Post a Comment